HLWP Breakdown Cell Polar Crane Project – Completion of design, manufacture and testing of the WVP Line 2 Breakdown Cell Crane
The requirement is for a CE&I Senior Engineer with knowledge of Sellafield Design and Site processes. The candidate shall have the ability to take Designs through the Design, Testing, Construction, Commissioning phases and ultimately through to final handover with Plant Operations.
The successful candidate will be required to produce documentation associated with HLWP Breakdown Cell Polar Crane and have extensive working knowledge of crane technical files and CE marking requirements
Typically, the following duties will be undertaken:
- Provide input to Programmes
- Provide input to Quality Plans
- Produce Scope of Work documents
- Produce Site Survey Reports
- Produce Technical Specifications / User Requirements Specifications
- Produce Outline Installation method statements
- Prepare Cable Calculations
- Supervise the production of CE&I Design documentation and check drawings, including, but not limited to:
- Panel General Arrangement drawings
- Junction Box General Arrangement drawings
- Equipment Location / Installation Drawings
- Cable routing drawings
- Electrical Schematic Diagrams
- Termination Schedules/Diagrams
- I/O Schedules
- Instrument Loop Equipment Schedule
- In cell camera specifications and drawings
- CE Marking and technical file documentation including, but not limited to:
- Input to technical file and CE Marking documentation
- Production of Machinery Directive Risk Assessments
- Production and validation of in cell crane O&M manuals
- Review and acceptance of Lifetime Quality Records.
You will need:
- Experience in mechanical handling projects and the use of VSDs.
- Previous experience of similar role, undertaking duties as described above
- Previously worked on Sellafield Ltd Projects.
- Good communications skills
- Self-motivated and capable of arranging own work, able to work with minimal supervision to meet challenging client deadlines.
- Classified/Monitored worker preferred
- Experience with production/input to CONCISE would be advantageous
- SC Clearance essential