- Creation and modification of specifications, drawings, datasheets and schedules to support the electrical engineering design activities described below:
- Specification, procurement, installation, testing and commissioning of MV & LV Switchgear, Conventional and Intelligent Motor Control Centres, VSDs, Transformers, UPS Systems, Generators, Power Factor Correction Equipment etc.
- MV and LV Power system design.
- Electrical design required to support industrial facilities
- Executing projects in a multi-discipline 3D design environment
- Power systems & equipment, short circuit calculations & analysis and co-ordination/discrimination studies.
- Design of electrical facilities to IS, EN and IEC standards including Power, Lighting, Cabling, Cable Containment Systems, Cat 6 Structured Wiring, Fire Alarm, Earthing, Lightning Protection etc.
- Familiar with the Design Workflow for Inter-discipline activities
- Process / Piping / Mechanical Packages / 3D model.
- Degree – Chartered an advantage
- Pharma experience a huge advantage. Will also consider Commercial experience
- Delivery of Electrical Engineering Design to meet budget, schedule and quality requirements
- Worked on large projects
- Position requires thorough knowledge of electrical design and engineering techniques.
- Deep knowledge of ETCI Wiring Regulations, IEC Standards and EN Standards.
- Experience in working as part of a team in schedule driven multiple discipline projects.
- Very good proactive communicator.
What’s on offer:
- Stable contract duration
- Competitive hourly rate
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.