About the role:
The role will require:
- Relevant experience in the design, specification and procurement of building structures to the relevant standards;
- ARB Registered and member of a relevant professional body, or equivalent level of experience;
- Ability in the architectural design and delivery of projects to a high quality, from concept to completion;
- Ability to lead a team of designers within a project, liaising directly with clients, engineers and other design team members;
- Experience in the successful management of the design of projects;
- Experience and understanding of multi-disciplinary design processes;
- Represent Jacobs at external meetings;
- Sound knowledge of BIM and the ability to implement the use 3D design processes on projects;
- Ability to develop designs to eliminate health and safety risks within the design.
- Demonstrate competence in the use of Autodesk Revit; AutoCAD, NBS and Microsoft Office software.
A Senior Architect must be a strong communicator, capable of presenting projects and design solutions to clients and collaborating with multi-discipline teams to achieve the best results.
The job holder will need to:
- Take responsibility for the culture of safety and caring within the team;
- Take ownership and responsibility for the projects or tasks that they are involved with;
- Engage and motivate the team;
- Be creative and innovative;
- Effective supervisory and organisational skills;
- Be able to resolve issues in a timely manner;
- Be flexible and dependable;
- Be able to work in multifaceted working environments on a range of project types.
- Opportunity to work on a diverse range of engineering projects
- Stable contract duration with possibility of extension
- Competitive hourly rate