The BEP Joint Venture project will safely design and deliver a Plant and the works in accordance with the requirements of the contract to enable conditioning of wastes from the various donor plants, carried out in line with the Employer’s needs and to the satisfaction of stakeholders in the Box Encapsulation Project (BEP)
- Responsible for Instrumentation design and engineering for specific packages and systems, including Process Instrumentation.
- Specification of instrumentation
- Design of protective systems (Safety Interlocks, Asset Protection Interlocks etc)
- Control System interfaces
- Degree qualified or demonstrable equivalent underpinning knowledge & understanding.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working within a highly regulated industry.
- Awareness of current standards, regulations, legislation and technical developments.
- Ability to provide technical input and produce technical deliverables.
- Nuclear experience preferred working on Sellafield Ltd projects.
- Industry competitive rate
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.