Our client is providing multi-discipline consultancy services across the Mechanical and Electrical engineering sectors.
- To undertake design of Engineering works
- To carry out surveys and prepare reports, estimates, calculations, drawings, specifications for detailed design of mechanical services in all types of new and existing buildings
- To represent the company at client meetings as necessary and to demonstrate the required level of professional expertise
- Undertake the monitoring of site works and the supervision of site inspection staff
- Liaison with members of the Project Design Team and with the Client as appropriate
- Provide accurate feedback when necessary as to progress on projects and suitability of design and materials including performance of contractors
- Have a degree in Mechanical Engineer or equivalent
- Flexible approach to job requirements
- Ability to work to high technical standards with a minimum of supervision
- High standard of self-discipline necessary in working to deadlines
- Necessity to work cohesively within a team environment
- Maintain the highest professional and personal standards
- Ensure client requirements are met in an efficient and prompt manner with maximum accuracy
- Must re-side in the north east of England
- A career changing opportunity which will allow you to become an integral part of a growing strategic project division.
- Industry-leading family friendly and flexible working opportunities
- A highly attractive salary with additional company benefits
- Flexible working conditions to support a balanced and healthy lifestyle.