About the role:
The piping designer will be responsible for the following on specific areas within the plant:
- Design of installable-piped systems / plant layouts that can be safely operated and maintained
- Design of pipe supports
- Ensuring all relevant standards, instructions and specifications are applied
- Interfacing with other disciplines to ensure optimised design
- Production of various deliverables e.g. Isometrics, general arrangements, support details
- Checking of other designers deliverables
What you will need:
The candidate must be an experienced AutoCad user, particularly in piping and the production of isometric drawings. They should have over 10 years’ experience of piping design working within a highly regulated industry, 3 of which must have been gained within the nuclear industry. To be fully conversant with UK Statutory Regulations and industry guides and standards relating to this discipline. It would also be an advantage to be familiar with the relevant Sellafield Limited Standards.
SC clearance required.
What’s in it for you:
- Industry Competitive Rates
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.