About The Role:
Senior Piping Engineer reporting to the Lead Piping Engineer and supporting the Discipline Lead Engineer responsible for the design and management of Piped Systems.
Duties will include preparation and checking of piping engineering documents and drawings including procurement documents, ensuring that deliverables are produced to time, cost and quality in accordance with the project schedule, preparation and input into progress reporting, attendance at design review meetings, liaison with client and equipment vendor representatives and other project discipline engineers and designers.
What You Will Need:
- Minimum ONC/HNC Mechanical Engineering
- Working within a Joint Venture environment
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience of working within a highly regulated industry.
- Ideally, but not essential, three of those years must have been gained within the nuclear industry.
- Proficient in the comprehension and application of International Codes, particularly Piped Systems to ASME B31.3.
- Ability to produce detailed design documentation, basis of designs, procurement technical speciation’s and supporting manufacturing, fabrication and commissioning teams.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Piping Codes & Standards commonly used throughout Europe.
- Engineering Procurement & Construction (EPC) Project experience.