This role has been deemed inside IR35
- Developing and implementing the project structures
- Ensuring alignment between the integrated scheduling toolset and the companies financial and material demand toolset
- Regular status update of the integrated schedule
- Critical path analysis of schedule on a regular basis
- Supporting commercial change process and impact assessments
- Educated to degree level or Equivalent in Engineering/project/construction management or other relevant field
- Previous experience in a relevant planning role
- Strong working knowledge and industry experience with Primavera P6
What’s in it for you?
- Long term contract
- Negotiable rate
- Hybrid/remote working available
Why work with NRL?
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.