The role will be based in Birchwood, Warrington, and is initially for a 12-month contract.
About the role:
The Senior Planning Engineer (PMO Scheduling specialist) is responsible for applying schedule management independently primarily in complex situations across P3M. Preparing and maintaining integrated schedules of project and/or programme activities and events, taking into account of dependencies and resource requirement.
What you will need:
- A bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in engineering / project / construction management or a related field
- Professional qualification (e.g. APM/Acoste/RICS) (or equivalent
- Extensive recent and relevant experience in a similar environment / business sector
- Awareness of various contracting methodologies (e.g. FIDIC/NEC3/JCT etc)
- Advanced knowledge of scheduling toolsets e.g. Primavera/MSP etc
- Quantitative risk analysis experience
- Industry competitive rates
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.