The BEP Joint Venture project will safely design and deliver a Plant and the works in accordance with the requirements of the contract to enable conditioning of wastes from the various donor plants. The project will be carried out in line with the Employer’s needs and to the satisfaction of the stakeholders on the BEP project.
About The Role:
- Management of work packages/systems and support to the BEP JV Management Team in the successful delivery of the BEP project for the client.
- Working in Area 600 for Effluents and Area 900 Utilities and Services.
- To compile and provide detailed performance reports and analysis regarding Area Performance against the agreed baseline schedule and budget.
- To co-ordinate the delivery of multi-discipline work packages including engineering design, procurement, construction and commissioning activities for Plant Areas or Systems through all phases of the project,
- To assume ‘cradle to grave’ accountability for a work package, ensuring all changes are identified and managed, and configuration control is maintained,
- To lead the package team to ensure key project milestones are met in accordance with timescale, budget and quality targets,
- To inform and assist Project Management in identifying resources required to deliver the work scope, ensuring resource levels are sufficient, realistic and achievable,
- To act as key contact for and manage interfaces with external suppliers and design houses engaged on the packages, according to contract.
- Detailed understanding of Project Controls and Earned Value Management.
- Experience of managing packages of work on EPC projects or similar,
- Proven track record of successfully working on NEC3 projects,
- Qualification in Project Management preferable,
- Experience and demonstrated abilities of working as part of a collaborative team, in a multi-discipline environment.
- Experience in Mechanical and Pipe services.
- Capable of achieving the Sellafield Baseline Personnel Security Standard as a minimum.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Understanding of planning software such as Primavera P6 an advantage.