The works required under the Enabling Civils Works are:
- M6/Yarnfield Lane works. The construction of a bridge and associated slip roads across the M6 motorway at Yarnfield Lane, Stone, Staffordshire, together with highways improvements to Yarnfield lane;
- Highways improvement works. Off-route road improvement schemes at 20 locations across the line of route that are intended to mitigate the effects of increased traffic numbers during the main HS2 construction works;
- Survey works. Completion of route-wide environmental, topographical, LiDAR, building pre-demolition and Ground Penetrating Radar surveys in addition to those required in support of the above, highway works.
Stage One Services
- Scheme design for M6 bridge and slip roads and multiple small highways sites;
- gaining planning and other consents;
- conducting route-wide surveys;
- delivery of pricing for detailed design and construction of M6 bridge, slip roads and multiple small highways sites; and
- construction planning to develop a detailed construction schedule to ensure all construction risks, including health and safety, have been fully addressed and works are planned to drive efficiency in Stage 2;
- provides Contractor’s Works Information
- Detailed design for the M6 bridge, slip roads and multiple small highways sites;
- Construction of multiple highways sites;
- Construction of M6 bridge and slip roads; and on-going route-wide surveys.
Early Mobilisation Activities
- The ideal candidate will have an understanding of ecology survey requirements and experience of managing and delivering environmental surveys.
- APM or Prince2 Practitioner
- Experience as a Project Manager within Civil Engineering
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rates (inside IR35)
- Long term contract
- Opportunity to support one of the UK’s largest rail projects