A multi-award-winning tier one building services contractor has exciting opportunities for highly experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their business in the South East of England
- Develop and encourage project team performance, ensuring that company main contractual obligations and/or strategies are executed and regularly reviewed
- Ensure the timely receipt of quotations for materials, equipment and Sub-subcontract works, undertake commercial assessment of quotes received and ensure the timely placement of orders on commercially advantageous terms to facilitate project delivery and ensure business objectives are met
- Produce internal and external commercial reports
- Produce, manage, and execute project cash strategies
- Support the Commercial Manager ensuring recovery of the costs/value and time associated with change from company’s Clients to allow agreement of final accounts
- Ensure all contractual processes are completed on time
- Experienced and qualified Senior Quantity/ Project Surveyor with an understanding of different procurement methods used in construction; an understanding of the different standard forms of contract, and the risks associated with each. You will have a solid level of technical appreciation/competence in Mechanical & Electrical Services with the ability to apply this to the commercial management of the project(s) and the wider business objectives.
- To be successful in the role you will be a confident communicator, able to demonstrate the ability to form and develop relationships with all stakeholders.
- A career changing opportunity which will allow you to become an integral part of a growing strategic project division.
- Industry-leading family friendly and flexible working opportunities
- A highly attractive salary with additional company benefits
- Flexible working conditions to support a balanced and healthy lifestyle.