NRL are looking to speak with a senior quantity surveyor for a permanent position with a leading building contractor & Developer. The Ideal candidate will have worked with a building contractor or housing developer in Ireland or the UK previously on large scale Apartment builds.
- Responsible for managing overall costs on the project and any variations.
- Responsible for procurement of all sub-contract packages.
- Responsible for overall managing of sub-contract packages and signing off sub-contract payments.
- Responsible for preparation and submission of monthly valuations.
- Responsible for managing the progress and project accounts of the project and preparation of cash flow forecasts.
- Ensuring financial position of construction budgets is accurately reported and controlled effectively.
- Monthly CVR Reports and Accruals.
- Implementing any Value engineering proposals.
- Ongoing reviews of Sub contractor and supplier performance.
- Ideally the candidate will have experience of RC frame / apartment and residential projects. A minimum of 10 years of Quantity Surveying experience is required.
To register your interest, send a CV in MSWord or call Steven Garland in NRL Dublin for more information.