I am currently recruiting for a Senior Software Engineer to be based in Wrexham on a permanent basis. The role will be to join the Transmissions team and be responsible for the transmission software delivery.
- Promote the systems for software development, configuration management and defect tracking.
- Sign-off and Peer Review of in-house software projects to applicable in-house standards.
- Contribution towards engineering sign-off (ESO) activities for embedded software on electronic control units (ECUs) within JCB machines.
- The authoring, testing and validation of transmission software
- Educated to Degree level or relevant experience accompanied by a HND/C in Electronics software engineering or similar.
- Relevant experience within an embedded systems environment and be able to show evidence of managing a safety compliant embedded system project.
- C programming is essential, and the candidate should be able to demonstrate experience of writing Applications for an embedded system.
- Creating detailed software design documents.
- Generation of V&V tests and automated validation test scripts
- Capable of taking functional requirements through to Software implementation.
- A good understanding of the CAN protocol and the use of CAN analysis tools.
- Competitive salary
- Career progression & development support
- 33 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme