- To support the engineering team within SSE.
- To support contracted tasking for Trident Systems Project Team (TSPT) outputs.
- To represent our clients’ strategic system engineering capability within the SWE.
- To maintain a unified and coherent approach to strategic systems engineering support across our clients’ business units.
- To work effectively with other UK strategic system Industry Partners within the SWE.
- To act as a subject matter expert for Submarine Strategic Systems (SWS /SWSS), providing advice and facilitating information exchanges as required to support business outputs.
You will need to be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a relevant Engineering discipline, possess membership or be applying for membership of a profession engineering body (IET, IMechE) and be a Suitably Qualified and Experienced Person (SQEP) in Submarine Strategic Systems programme, policies, procedures, technologies, equipment, support, and operations.
We would also like you to have:
- Recent experience of working with MoD/Royal Navy or Defence Industry
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
What else do I need to know?:
- This role is on a full-time permanent basis
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- You must be a sole UK national and ideally hold current/active or be eligible/capable of achieving ‘Security Check’ (SC). Candidates who do not meet the above criteria will not be considered for this post.