About the role:
- To assist the Team Managers in the delivery of case specific tasks in particular the management of clients’ property portfolios
- To carry out in a professional manner components of commercial and residential valuations in accordance with professional and corporate guidelines.
- To effectively support the maintenance of the services’ performance measurement systems.
- To manage caseload in a productive and cost effective manner adhering to Jacobs systems and financial regulations.
- To actively participate in new initiatives and future changes in service delivery.
- To carry out accurate development appraisals as required.
- To provide effective supervision, if required, to the roles of Career Graded Valuers and Technicians.
- To work as a team member carrying out a range of professional fee earning work to achieve delivery of the targets and objectives of the division and service users.
- Assist with developing the clients’ estate management strategy
- Assist with the monitoring of financial targets for capital receipts and assist in the delivery of the disposal programme according to yearly targets.
- To provide valuation, acquisition and disposal advice where required together with general estate management functions.
- Prepare and submit papers to the Lands Tribunal, County Court (or any other court of jurisdiction or arbitration) to present evidence on behalf of clients
- Personal commitment to continuous self-development and service improvement.
- Through personal example, open commitment and clear action, ensure diversity is positively valued, resulting in equal access and treatment in employment, service delivery and communications.
- A fully qualified chartered surveyor (RICS).
- Track record of successful property management
- A knowledge of the property market both locally and nationally.
- Experience in complex valuation, development and management projects and demonstrable evidence of delivering successful outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
- Industry competitive rate
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.