You would be require to deliver:
- A designed and managed intranet solution for KBS Maritime which is aesthetically pleasing as well as a functioning modern SharePoint intranet environment.
- A designed and managed user facing documentation management solution for KBS Maritime and client documents with all documentation data residing in their defined storage locations to align with the specified architecture and meet defined data quality standards.
- New, best practice CDE/SDE solutions which combine documentation information with structured data sets in modern visualisation tools document management, for example drawing & model management and external collaboration solutions.
- Standardised meta-data and incorporation of industry best practice across all documentation sets.
- Compliance to relevant policies across the organisation (e.g. document retention, document marking).
- An increasingly competent organisation (KBS Maritime and third parties (including client) in exploiting best practice document management solutions to ensure good document control aligned to ISO19650.
- Documentation quality reports to information owners on a periodic basis.
- A 1st line support service for the repositories you manage.
- Proactively engaging with the continual revision of the Information Management strategy and associated plans.
- Creation of SharePoint and MS Teams sites, Themes, Workflows, Lists and Libraries in accordance with company requirements.
- 1st and 2nd line support of developed applications and End User experience
- Maintaining and diagnosing of SharePoint and database infrastructure
- To develop the use of SharePoint as a collaboration tool within the company
- Installing, configuring and maintaining SharePoint software
- To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house
- Ad hoc duties as requested
- Working with in-house communication team to present the company vision through the intranet.
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.