A top client is seeking to recruit Site Civil and Structural Engineer.
The position is a CONTRACT hire based in Billingham, duration approx. 9 months
About the role:
- Manage execution of the project Civil & Structural Scope of Work
- Identification, evaluation, and development of Engineering solutions to Technical problems, whilst managing the Engineering and Construction aspects of the project.
- Advise on all technical aspects of the project that have
- Civil and Structural elements, during the projects engineering and execution phase.
- Review of Civil and Structural submissions from designers and subcontractors
- Optimization of Construction methodologies and solutions
- to contribute to overall project delivery.
- Implementation of Civil Structural technical solutions to all stages of the project.
- Plan, develop and review Construction scope packages, including review packages and transmittal to the UK
- technical Authority where necessary.
- Effective interface with Construction, Engineering and project engineers.
- Communication of Construction requirements to site teams, supervisors, subcontractor, and customer representatives
- Evaluation of risks for all operations, including the review and communication of RAMS
- Interface activities involving Engineering and subcontractors in a managed
- Activities as required to the company and client quality procedures.
- Participate as discipline lead in all QAQC inspections and interventions in accordance with the PQP.
- Manage closely the construction quality to ensure compliance and acceptance with construction
- specifications, project standards and procedures.
- Assist with the resolution of site technical queries and development of Construction or Field Engineering
- To assist in the development and review of the financial status reports execution budgets and allowances.
- Accurately complete progress measurement and reporting in accordance with the contract, schedules and UOM.
What’s in it for you:
Excellent rate Negotiable
Long term contract opportunity.