- Setting out, levelling and quality control, including concrete quality through cube sampling, slump testing, etc.
- Checks shuttering, steel and other dimensions prior to concrete pours and maintains materials reconciliation files.
- Record keeping of all site activities, maintaining a site diary, uploading material to the DMS, etc.
- Supervision of other directly employed and subcontractor personnel engaged in various elements of the construction project.
- Adheres strictly to the Company’s health and safety, environmental, quality, and other on-site policies and procedures.
- Appropriate engineering qualifications and work experience gained with a building contractor
- Excellent IT skills, together with a sound working knowledge of surveying instruments and equipment, is expected, while self-starters and problem solvers with the ability to work well in teams can expect to enjoy career advancement opportunities within a relatively short timeframe.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Full time, permanent position
- Opportunity for continuous professional development