About the role:
- Taking responsibility for a small aspect of the main projects, reporting to an experienced Senior Engineer
- Supervise subcontract activities including oversight of tasks such as setting out
- Ensure construction activities undertaken in line with design
- Provide technical support to teams onsite
- Previous experience with Water Treatment projects
- Civil / Structural Engineering Degree (or suitable relevant qualification / experience)
- Opportunity to work on a project valued at £130 Million +
- Competitive salary
- Daily travel allowance
- Car Allowance
- Experience with a company that actively supports career progression and works on many of the UK’s largest infrastructure projects across Rail, Utilities and major developments.
Our client have a heritage spanning over 160 years, they are an internationally focused engineering enterprise with world-class capabilities. They operate an integrated business model comprising the full range of engineering, construction and asset management services delivering single-source solutions for some of the world's most prestigious public and private organisations.
They believe a diverse team drives innovation. They are a global multicultural business committed to the inclusion of all employees, enabling everyone to feel respected & valued for being themselves.