As part of this role you will work on a shift pattern basis of either 6am – 2pm or 10am – 6pm
What does this role involve?
- Accurately organise/ reconcile stock counts and maintain and manage stock collection of any parts as and when required, including monthly rolling stock checks.
- Ensure Material Safety Data Sheets are provided for all chemical substances and materials potentially hazardous to health, and which fall under COSHH.
- Ensure all stock requiring certifications are received and filed.
- Manage deliveries on site.
- Conduct obsolescence surveys and report to line manager.
- Keep the stores in a good state of cleanliness and tidiness at all times.
- Willingness to step up into Store’s Manager role in their absence.
- Good knowledge of systems.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel.
- Manual handling.
- Proven experience in a Stock/ Inventory Control role or related experience in a fast-paced environment (desirable).
- Full driving license.