The role is based in Keynsham.
About the role:
You will be involved in producing engineering outputs which consider the most suitable maintenance level for repairing/maintaining equipment and/or systems, identifying the depths at which repair, and overhaul tasks are to be undertaken, the skills required to carry out those repairs and/or overhaul tasks at each maintenance level, and the facility requirements to support that maintenance, including RS or NRS.
What you will need:
- Ideally an ex-submarine operator with sound understanding of mechanical, electrical systems for naval application.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Good understanding of MoD life cycle management with the ability to comprehend how the BAES design will impact the platform through life supportability, and ultimately availability for CASD.
- Membership of a professional body is desirable but not essential.
- Proficient in standard MS Office package Inc. Excel.
- Able to achieve security clearance.
- Competitive Rates
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.