Our client, based in Yeovilton, is on the lookout for a Site Administrator to support the Project Director in the timely closure of Planned & Reactive tasks for area of remit. The role is to commence ASAP and will finish at the end of April 2022.
- Provide administrative support for the effective, compliant, and timely delivery of core HFM and response tasks in accordance with Government Regulatory and Statutory undertakings, complying with all Health & Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
- Ensure site teams record and progress all delivery of core HFM and response tasks accurately on the CAFAM electronic systems and act as a point of contact for any administrative queries (system Super user).
- Support management in providing accurate data to allow optimal solutions to customer requirements and to resolve end user issues.
- Assist in the resolution of complaints in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Comply with the agreed system of reporting of the physical and financial progress of Additional Works, including planned milestone payments.
- Checking task statutory/regulatory certificates are completed accurately
- Pass Certificates to Project Director for approval
What you will need:
- A good understanding of administration requirements in a busy, fast paced environment
- Data processing and management
- Prioritising tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Working within strict ISO policies and procedures
- NVQ level 2 qualification in Administration, a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Continuing Professional Development
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to expands skills & gain knowledge