• Implement the Technical Change Procedure and Form in line with the HS2 Configuration Manager direction.
• Maintain the Technical Change Work Instruction and Training material in line with the HS2 Technical Change Procedure.
• Maintain and test the eB system process in line with the Technical Change Work Instruction.
• Provide technical change control training and communication to all users of the process.
• Provide weekly change status reports and ensure changes are being progressed in a timely fashion to meet business objectives and Lead Discipline Engineer priorities.
• Plan and co-ordinate technical changes with the Lead Discipline Engineers to ensure business priorities and milestones are achieved.
• Create all technical changes in eB for users requesting change within agreed timescales and to a high data quality.
• Delegate to and work with Project Controls to raise and progress Trends when technical change impacts schedule and/or cost ensuring change incorporation happens post business decision.
• Delegate to and work with Sponsor team to raise and progress Customer Change notes when technical change impacts Customer documentation ensuring change incorporation happens post Customer decision.
• Quality check changes prior to submittal for technical approval and submit the change request agenda to the Lead Configuration Manager on a weekly basis.
• Co-ordinate the submission of changes with the technical panel secretariat and perform technical panel secretariat duties when required.
• Attend technical change panels when required and collect and implement decisions.
• Release documents for change when changes are fully approved.
• Quality check the change process incorporation into documents and approve documents when proof of incorporation is evident.
• Co-ordinate and communicate the implementation of changes into the technical baselines with the Configuration Managers.
• Close out changes when technical baselines have been updates and communicate to the originator and document owner that the change has been completed.
• Review TAuP minutes and approve TACs in eB based on TAuP approvals, and communicate eB approval to stakeholders and originators.
• Support the systemisation of the change process into eB in place of the current document-based approach
• Engineering project experience
• Familiar with MS Office
• Change Control/Admin process delivery
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Confident self-starter able to plan, organise and deliver own work load with minimal supervision
• Knowledge of HS2 systems and processes
• Project Controls experience
• Familiar with eB
What’s in it for you:
- Stable contract duration
- Competitive hourly rate