- Perform necessary engineering and design tasks to produce construction documents in conjunction with a team of engineers and designers
- Design telecommunication cabling infrastructures based upon client design criteria, national and international codes, TIA/EIA industry standards and Telecom Distribution Methods Manual.
- Are responsible for designing the following elements and systems:
- Backbone Distribution
- Horizontal Distribution Pathways
- Voice/Data Cables and Connecting Hardware
- Outside Plant
- Telecommunication Spaces.
- Coordinate and collaborate real time with other disciplines such as electrical, life safety, I&C and architectural to develop designs.
- Are leaders in their discipline and are responsible for direct communication and collaboration with all other disciplines as well as owners and trade partners and will coordinate with and direct production resources for creation of 2D and 3D deliverables.
- Follow quality and CAD/BIM standards.
- Perform quality review checks for 2D/3D modelling and Mech/HVAC deliverables.
- Display strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
- Perform site surveys and design verification.
- Data Centre / Semiconductor experience preferable, or large scale industrial.
- Strong relevant engineering/design experience in industrial/advanced technology sector.
- Engineering/ design experience in the telecom systems
- Experience in equipment layout definition.
- Excellent English level - written and spoken,
- Experience of leadership in building telecom system design
- Working knowledge of NEC and current BICSI standards
- Ability to interact with other engineering disciplines, clients, and vendors at all levels.
- Experience using REVIT and BIM.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Stable contract duration