About the role:
- You will be responsible for the development and implementation the operational plan for the Civil Engineering Training Centre.
- Responsible for the safe, effective and efficient management of the Civil Engineering training facility.
- Planning and coordination of daily activity (rotation of site training areas).
- Develop and implement the operational plan for the Civil Engineering Training Centre.
- Monitor progress against key operations and targets, including: the self-assessment, Continuous Improvement Plan, operational and staff development plans.
- Contribute to the collaborative design and development of existing and new Civil Engineering and Construction related courses.
- Responsible for the curriculum area quality improvement culture by ensuring that course team quality meetings and team staff development activities.
What experience you will need:
- Self-sufficient and organised, has managed a team previously and who will be able to set up this new centre with a view to expanding the business accordingly.
- A dynamic leader, creative with attention to detail and forward thinking to be able to grow and progress the centre and the brand of the business.
- Recent construction / Civils site experience would be beneficial for this role.
- Any experience delivering education and training to full-time and part-time learners from apprentices to degree level would also be beneficial for this role.