NRL are on the lookout for a UAT Lead (User Acceptance Testing) for a contract position, based in Plymouth which offers Remote working.
- Provide leadership of the UAT phase of the programme – ensuring the strategy and underpinning plan are enacted and managed through.
- Own the delivery of the activities for which you are responsible for: UAT Plan, as part of the overall testing schedule.
- Define the plan to be used during the UAT phase – ensuring people and resources are aligned with the scenarios being tested.
- Work across the functional areas to understand the key scenarios to be tested, co-ordinate the creation of test scripts/storyboards and create other supporting artefacts as necessary.
- Work across the workstreams to define and agree what is needed for the UAT phase. Including, but not limited to; data, hardware, process diagrams, training material, systems.
- Work closely with the Test Lead to ensure standards, templates, approach and content is aligned Manage the day-to-day UAT phase plan; management of UAT progress, defect management, escalations, people and resource management and review test results.
- Communicate and escalate progress status and ensure progress made as per schedule.
- Seek business UAT sign-off during the UAT phase and through formal closure.
- Ensure the people involved in testing during the UAT phase are prepared prior to the event; definition, training, support material, templates.
- Engagement both within and outside of the core programme team – ensuring stakeholders are communicated and aligned in the lead up to and during the UAT phase.
- Experience of leading UAT within the last 5 years.
- Experience of devising, leading and managing to a plan.
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders to achieve a common goal.
- Some experience of testing.
- Some knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Some knowledge of IT project delivery.
- Ability to be pro-active and work on own initiative.
- Ability to facilitate to drive at required outcomes.
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.