This is a exciting and varied position working on a wide range of non standard Vehicles used by the defence sector. You will have the opportunity to work with fascinating non-commercial vehicles and equipment that supports the UK's Defence network.
About the Role / Duties
- Diagnose, inspect and assess vehicles and associated mechanical / electrical equipment in line with skills & competency.
- Completion of vehicle and equipment documentation and test certificates / reports to current standards.
- Creation of job cards and demanding material where the relevant ERP training has been completed.
- Ensure tools and workshop equipment is maintained in good serviceable order and report any faults to the Supervisor.
What you will need
- Educated to Level 3 in Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) / National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) as a minimum (Advanced Apprenticeship, Level 3 VRQ/NVQ)
- Holds valid and appropriate UK driving licence
- Confident with IT systems such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, ERP Systems