About the role:
- To participate in the planning and preparation of works.
- To carry out work in accordance with the work packs and best practice and applicable trade/legal standards.
- To comply with any health and safety requirements of the work pack or work area.
- To carry out safety and behavioural observation.
- To comply with quality requirements of the work pack.
- To not proceed past a hold point.
- To report any defects, damage, safety hazards or other problems to their line manager.
- Any other task/duties, commensurate with the Role Holder’s competency, as directed by the Line Manager.
- Level 3 Qualification (e.g. Recognised Training Scheme or Apprenticeship) appropriate to their trade.
- CCNSG Safety Passport. • Site Installation/Maintenance experience (preferred) in Nuclear Industry/Power Generation
- Competitive rate
- Chance to work with an industry leader
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.