NRL are currently recruiting for an ADS assistant to provide Admin support to the Dose Record Service based at Berkeley Nuclear site.
About the role:
- This role is for supporting the Berkeley ADS (Dose Records). The specific purpose of this role is:
- To provide administrative support for the Dose Record service.
- To provide support to the Assessment Service as required.
- Laboratory and office administration.
- Monitor and manage data transmissions from customer sites
- Transfer and process data from client sites, resolve data processing conflicts where necessary to ensure the maintenance of accurate dose records.
- Undertake other tasks, e.g. in the office and laboratory, as required.
- An appropriate administrative or technical qualification.
- Relevant experience in technical field would be useful.
- Long term contract
- Competitive hourly rate