About The Role:
- Asset care projects in the Categorised Projects HVAC and Piped Services portfolio. Projects in all phases from front end of the project lifecycle (scoping and planning) through to detailed design and execution.
- To deliver the pre-IPDG study activities for new and existing projects including the requirements derivation with OU stakeholders.
- Undertake the role of AEM in the design and implementation phases.
- To undertake the role of AEM for a portfolio of asset care projects.
- To undertake role of Principal Designer in accordance with CDM Regulations.
What You Will Need:
- Proficient and demonstrable understanding of Project System Engineering Delivery
- Requirements derivation & validation through stakeholder engagement
- Demonstrate strong leadership behaviours to drive timely delivery of an engineering schedule to quality and cost.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills in the successful management of the interface between the client team and the integrated delivery team.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering early phase scoping activities (requirements management, optioneering etc) and project initiation (execution planning, scope definition, schedule build, estimating, risk management and Asset Investment Form production and presentation) for multi-discipline asset care projects.
- Developing ‘fit for purpose’ project execution strategies that are commensurate with a portfolio of asset care type work.
- Provide evidence to underpin a SQEP assessment against SL R2A2 ED-19 (see attached).
- Monitored worker
- Proficient user of MS Office Suite