I am currently recruiting for a Bid Manager to work in Chorley on a permanent basis for one of our top clients. As a member of the Management Team, you will work closely with the Business Development, Estimating & Delivery Teams to secure new work by way of tenders.
- Ensure all tender documentation is delivered on time, is of a consistent high standard, and technically and commercially compliant.
- Through collaboration with Business Development team develop and maintain accurate forecast of potentially appropriate tendering opportunities.
- Work in close collaboration with Business Development and delivery teams to ensure informed bid decisions are made, utilising market intelligence to enable differentiators/win themes to be developed for all proposals.
- Make certain that all NIS Tendering processes and procedures are fit for purpose, aligned with, and supportive of, all other departments, enabling successful business development by way of sales.
- High standard of general education - as a minimum 5 GCSEs grade A - C, including English Language
- As a minimum BTEC / HND / A level or equivalent in Business Studies or similar commercial subject
- 2-3 years minimum previous experience in a Bid Management or Coordination role within a team.
- Commercial awareness & good knowledge of fixed, target and reimbursable contracts (preferably NEC).
- Experience within a commercial/procurement environment in a related industry.
- Competitive salary
- Permanent position
- Opportunity to move up the ladder within BID Management