You will be working with the Business Board focusing on business development to meet the target of becoming a £200m business that has a broad portfolio of public frameworks and commercial opportunities.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Take full P&L responsibility for the North business unit within the defined geographical location.
- Lead the business unit and ensure successful deployment of the company strategy.
- Accountable for work winning and delivery within the business unit, to the customers’ scope and specification, in addition to achieving agreed project profitability targets and significant growth agenda.
- Actively lead the business to ensure the delivery of positive economic, social and environmental outcomes for customers and clients.
- Control costs, drive efficiency and effectively manage budgets, including active management of all commercial and business risk.
- You will responsible for a circa £80m turnover business unit which forms part of a wider £175m turnover.
- Contribute to building and inspiring talented teams across all functions – commercial, technical, design, work winning and finance teams and represent and promote our client in the local geography. Be a public face of the company.