- Manage the design processes of subcontractors within the civil works on one of the clients construction sites in liaison with the Lead Engineer Civil at the Head Office.
- Civil works to be executed in accordance with the contract, and conform with project time, budget, HSE and quality requirements.
- Managing the design interface with external and/or in-house design teams and you pro-actively establish the design release schedule and monitor the design progress to ensure agreed target milestones are met and mitigate risk and delays.
- Evaluate the design provided by others and facilitate technically profound construction solutions with consideration to the complexity of works.
- Represent the civil design department when necessary, at internal and external meetings.
- Provide construction experience feedback for the current and future projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil / structural engineering or architecture with at least 5 years of experience in the construction industry. Past working experiences with both consultants and contractors is an added advantage.
- Strong experience in civil project management and design coordination, preferably in large scale civil, industrial or plant business construction projects.
- Solution orientated, forward planner & strong communicator combined with good negotiation skills, resilience and structured work style.
- Good knowledge of QA processes as applicable to the civil construction industry.
- Good command of English, other languages are an advantage.
NRL connects global engineering companies with the right people to help their businesses grow and thrive, connecting organisations and candidates that share the same values and drive to succeed. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to help you explore the role and answer any questions you have.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.