I have an exciting and fast-paced opportunity on behalf of our Client for a Transport Officer to work in Esher & Surrounding Areas, Camberley, Mole Valley and Woking. The role will be for a minimum of 3 months starting in January 2022.
- Vehicle allocation / key management.
- Drive operational improvements through assisting / leading audits and inspections – internally (contracts) and externally (Supply Chain).
- Organising relevant toolbox talks and training in order to ensure staff are aware of Fleet Management needs and legislative changes.
- Efficient Fuel Management.
What you will need:
- Full, clean UK Class 1 driving licence.
- Membership of complementary professional trade body e.g. IRTE, IMI.
- Significant relevant operational experience in the Logistic or Transportation Industry.
- Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) “National Road Haulage Operations
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Possibility of long-term contract
- Monday – Friday 40 hours per week