This position is working out of Paddington, London and looking to start as soon as possible.
- Research and develop visual concept proposals with the our clients Global Colour Group, providing a unique and innovative perspective.
- Effectively utilise the latest Design tools to illustrate the proposals.
- Able to research, develop and propose innovative materials or finishes with suppliers: increasing feasibility level of advanced materials at a reduced cost.
- Communicate design concepts and ideas effectively, whilst maintaining a high-level of visual presentation.
- Highly creative and innovative, with a proactive approach.
- An organised timely approach to working practices.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to work cross-functionally within an efficient yet effective manner.
- Motivational and proactive approach to teamwork is essential.
- Leadership & Project management skills essential.
- Strong ability to constantly challenge and innovate in colour and materials.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree or equivalent in Art & Design.
- Technical awareness of relevant material manufacturing processes.
- Experience of working within the automotive industry and awareness of the current industry trends.
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.