What you will be doing:
- We are looking for a hard-working Contact Centre Agent to answer calls for our Business Telephone service customers, and forward these calls or take accurate messages for the purposes of forwarding.
- Answering up to 200 calls per day on switchboard in less than 5 rings, being able to put 1-3 calls on hold if necessary.
- Relaying accurate messages and using initiative to respond to any queries.
- Greeting visitors coming into the centre and monitoring of meeting room usage times.
- Working in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Courteous and friendly manner
- Front of house/reception experience in previous roles
- Team player
- Flexible attitude
- Pro-active approach, with the ability to work autonomously
- Able to communicate on all levels including senior management
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- A high level of personal integrity
- A strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations
- Show respect and appreciation to all
- Encourage and contribute towards a culture that supports everyone to be the best they can be
- Previous switchboard experience
- Good IT skills with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel)
- 26 days holidays, plus 7 public/bank holiday
- Paid for Wednesday lunch
- Bottled spring water and fruit juices daily
- Breakout room with Netflix
- Commercial bonus scheme
- Annual cost of living salary increase
- Glasgow City Centre location
Working hours: 8.30am to 5pm or 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Basic hours: 37.5 hours