About the role:
- To deliver C&I activities
- Authorising and verifying engineering plans, technical reports, and specifications
- To understand and interpret engineering drawings
- Degree in relevant engineering discipline (e.g. Electronic / Electrical / Control Engineering) or successful completion of a relevant apprentice scheme in a nuclear context
- Experience with Emphasis and MiG Assessments
- Awareness of relevant guidelines, standards and practices (e.g. IEC 61508, 61511, 61513, 61226, ONR SAPs / TAGS)
- Strong communication skills
- An understanding and / or experience of Equipment qualification and assessment (hardware & software), Nuclear safety cases, Ageing and obsolescence management
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Chance to work with an industry leader
NRL connects global engineering companies with the right people to help their businesses grow and thrive, connecting organisations and candidates that share the same values and drive to succeed. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to help you explore the role and answer any questions you have.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.