Reporting to the Cost Manager, the Cost Engineer will be responsible for providing a comprehensive cost engineering service through the various stages of the project. Responsibilities include:
- Collection, monitoring and forecasting of actual cost of work performed (ACWP) against the Control Account structure.
- Production of monthly Estimate at Completion (EAC) forecasts for financial year and lifetime project, striving to achieve KPI metrics for forecasting accuracy and timeliness of submission.
- Staffing plan reporting and forecasting.
- Earned value management and reporting.
- Cost variance analysis and trending, identifying areas of concern to the Cost Manager and responsible Control Account Manager (CAM).
- Commitment tracking and reporting.
- Support the change control process, identifying budget deficits and implementing changes.
- Production of weekly & monthly reports, working closely with Planners and CAMs.