- Maintain and report time and cost bookings in the project time booking system using cost reporting tools.
- Develop and maintain a suitable cost breakdown structure (CBS).
- Preparation of accurate payment applications, valuation certificates, summaries.
- Monitoring purchase order values and understand sanction positions.
- Familiar working under NEC3 contracts
- Experience of Sellafield working practices
- Good working knowledge of CEMAR
- Long term contract position
- Hybrid working
- Negotiable rate
NRL connects global engineering companies with the right people to help their businesses grow and thrive, connecting organisations and candidates that share the same values and drive to succeed. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to help you explore the role and answer any questions you have.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.