About the role:
The Design Services Integrator will work collaboratively with the Head of Projects and Senior Project Engineering Manager to effectively organise, plan, coordinate, deliver and report design services for the operating unit / work-stream. Aim of this role is to ‘look’ 80% down (Design Delivery Performance) and 20% ‘up’ (Customer Relationship / Strategy)
- Ensuring effective identification and implementation of applicable health, safety & environment procedures, policies, legislative and regulatory requirements across the design portfolio.
- Delivery of engineering design work scope to agreed delivery strategies, in a safe manner within agreed budget, timeframe and quality parameters within the portfolio.
- Demonstrate value, minimise project risks (threats), maximize opportunities and enhance efficiency and effectiveness within the portfolio
- Support change through the Improvements Programme, Fit for Purpose Initiatives, Engineering Expectations and related initiatives.
- Ensure all relevant governance and assurance requirements are implemented and quotations are provided in a timely manner along with other correspondence and deliverables.
- Principal focal point and liaison with the HoP and PEM.
- Develop and maintain sustainable business relationships with key stakeholders.
- Develop and implement specific delivery strategies, including packaging and incentivisation of projects within the portfolio.
- Proposal and quotation management, ensuring effective and timely responses are produced.
- Contract management oversight of the portfolio, including initiation, negotiation, execution, performance, modification and close out in accordance with procedures.
- Monitor and manage the delivery of engineering design work scope, to ensure maximum efficiency within agreed time, cost and quality parameters.
- Delivery of positive KPIs, earned value performance and milestone achievement within the portfolio.
- Provision of detailed forward forecasting including revenue analysis, capability requirement, fee abatement and final outturn costs within the portfolio.
- Participate and contribute to required monthly project review and reporting cycles as required, covering all aspects of performance.
- Monitor and manage payment application process within the portfolio to secure accurate and timely cash flow.
- Monitor and manage task feedback process within the portfolio, to support timely fee realisation.
- Form and lead a team of competent capability to deliver the design input through all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Performance manage the Contract Administrators liaising with their line managers when appropriate.
- Implementation of the strategic objectives related to the packaging and incentivisation of projects.
- Ensures relevant feedback is communicated to Project Engineering Managers and Business Management.
- Ensures Project teams are sufficiently aware of customer feedback and are modifying behaviours as may be necessary.
Previous experience in a similar role.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive rate
- Excellent career opportunities within this major blue chip company