We are looking for an EC&I Technician to join our client who has been named as one of the top ‘Best Big Companies’ to work for. Working closely with the Ministry Of Defence and supporting the UK’s Government nuclear defence strategy – they play a vital role in keeping the nation safe by manufacturing and developing warheads for Trident.
About this role:
• To participate in the planning and preparation of works including production of RAMS.
• To carry out work in accordance with the work packs and best practice and applicable trade/legal standards.
• To comply with any health and safety requirements of the work pack or work area.
• To carry out safety and behavioural observation.
• To comply with quality requirements of the work pack.
• To not proceed past a hold point.
• To report any defects, damage, safety hazards or other problems to their line manager.
What you will need:
- Level 3 Qualification (e.g., Recognised Training Scheme or Apprenticeship) appropriate to their trade.
- ECS Card relevant to qualifications and role - Mandatory for access to site
- BS 7671 Requirements for Electrical Installations (latest edition)
- SC or DV - Mandatory for access to site.
- Tray, conduit, and Trunking installation
- Cable pulling including forming and looming.
What’s in it for you?
Competitive hourly rate
Being apart of a company named as one of the top ‘Best Big Companies’ to work for.