- Working on projects including semiconductor manufacturing, data centre facilities and state of the art manufacturing facilities
- Provide technical leadership
- Perform quality reviews of design packages
- Liaising with the client, owner and contractors to assist construction on site
- Overseeing facility power distribution systems, grounding, lighting and low voltage communications systems
- Preparing technical specifications documents for bidding and construction
- Taking on the role of Electrical discipline lead or Quality control reviewer in project meetings
- Participating in project proposals with clients
- Bachelor's or Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Chartered Engineer or in the process of applying for Chartership.
- Experience in engineering design of building electrical
- Solid working knowledge of ET101.
- Semiconductor and/or Data Center/Mission Critical facilities electrical design experience
- Working knowledge of Revit or BIM software
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Forward thinking, eager to learn best practices, and contribute with innovative ideas
- Displayed ability to learn quickly and driven to broaden knowledge base
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
- Passionate about Engineering and construction
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Stable contract duration