About the Role:
The Electrical Engineer will ensure that installed systems are fit for purpose, integrated, optimised and satisfies the specified functional requirements. Ensuring that installed systems meet all specified project quality and assurance requirements. Liaising with their respective site Intelligent Customer personnel to ensure pragmatic and accurate interpretation and implementation of standard and procedures. The coordination, support and performance of front line supervision. To ensure the relevant discipline resources are SQEP to perform the tasks and activities required during delivery of the project schedule. To ensure that checking, validation, verification and approval of work is done in accordance with procedures and is consistent with the SQEP of the people performing the tasks. Undertake any other duties required to ensure the efficient delivery of the project.
What you will need:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of installation of electrical equipment in an industrial environment.
- Successfully completed a recognised CE&I apprenticeship supported by a valid and in date competency card.
- IOSH Managing Safely.
- City & Guilds 236 part 1 or equivalent.
- City & Guilds 236 part 2 or equivalent.
- Member of an accredited trade body e.g. IET.
- Relevant Microsoft Office packages.
- Experience of interfacing with client CAESAR/SPARKEL packages.
- The ability to obtain BPSS clearane is essential for this role.