- Produce reliable C code across multiple types of microprocessors including DSP and RTOS, that meets the system and product requirements.
- Actively participate in scrum, and log tasks in Jira.
- Test code during unit test, integration test, design verification test, acceptance test and compliance testing.
- Setup and run regression testing.
- Work closely with electronics team to ensure hardware is testable.
- On site/ in lab test support.
- Work as part of the software team to ensure a cohesive software platform.
- Proven experience working in a formal software development environment.
- Extensive experience with the C programming language with embedded systems to meet product requirements.
- Experience using revision control systems.
- Experience working in an agile environments.
- Proven hands-on delivery of working software.
- Experience developing Windows based applications.
- Experience setting up software build servers.
- Experience with Texas Instruments ARM processors and DSP processors.
- Experience with real time operating systems
- Capable of reading schematics, using oscilloscopes and logic analysers
- Experience with bit bucket
- Experience with Jira and Scrum
- Experience with TI Code composer studio.
- Creating software processes and procedures to ensure that the software team is working in the same way.
- to software process and procedures and the ability to create procedures and processes from scratch.
- Proven experience writing software test procedures.
- Previous engineering experience with time working in areas of essential experience preferred.
- Minimum 2:1 Engineering degree / Computer Science degree or equivalent.
What’s in offer:
- Permanent placement
- Competitive salary
- Financial compensation to be discussed
NRL connects global engineering companies with the right people to help their businesses grow and thrive, connecting organisations and candidates that share the same values and drive to succeed. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to help you explore the role and answer any questions you have.
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.