As a Finance Administrator you will be primarily responsible for preparing the payroll and all aspects of accounts payable; you will also be involved in monthly and annual accounts preparation as well as general finance administration.
You must be an experienced professional who has an intuitive approach, results driven individual who meets achieves finance and project deadlines in a dynamic finance department, together with:
- AAT Level 4 or equivalent
- Proven experience in Purchase Ledger and Accounts Payable
- Proven experience is using Sage Payroll software dealing with complex payment structures
- Proven experience working with complex finance activities in relation to numerous project deadlines and costing
- Proven experience in using Excel within a Finance department - Intermediate/Advanced level (Pivot Tables, Macros, etc)
- Appreciation of relevant financial legislation
- Experience in using an ERP system
What's in it for you:
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on the business, people and environment.