The work will be under the NAECI Agreement (Blue Book) and the successful candidates will receive all benefits available under the agreement including Welplan sickness and accident benefit and an attractive site bonus arrangement.
What is required:
- Time-served - NVQ Level 3 Moving Construction Loads
- CCNSG Safety Passport / IOSH Working Safely
- CPCS Slinger / Signaller A40 would be advantageous but not essential.
- Current nuclear security clearance would be advantageous
What's in it for you:
- Work under NAECI Agreement with nationally standardised rates
- Overtime and Shift premiums
- Site bonuses for every hour worked
- Holiday Pay
- Sickness & Accident Benefit