Pay rate - £11.00 /hr
Shift – 7.30am – 4:30pm
- Maintaining and updating records within various information management systems
- Inputting and maintaining spreadsheets/databases/systems and producing reports
- Raising purchase orders and arranging payment of invoices
- Answering telephone and mail and distribute as appropriate
- Previous experience using MS Word and MS Excel in a general administrative role
- Familiar with/exposure to management systems or other similar reporting applications
- Educated to GCSE level
- £11.00 /hr Rate
- Initial contract likely to be extended
Why work with NRL?
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.