- In line with the New Starters procedure, prepare Contracts of Employment for new employees and Exhibit A for agency workers.
- Preparation of all new starter paperwork, files and arrangements ahead of the new starters first day, including room bookings and notifications issued in a timely fashion to all relevant departments.
- Arrange pre-employment medicals and reference checks for all new employees
- Undertake maternity risk assessments with employees and agency workers as required and liaise with HR Advisors/HSE with any subsequent actions.
- Ensure all electronic and paper filing is undertaken in a timely manner. Emails relating to staff and agency to be filed in correct electronic employee folder.
- Follow correct procedures when terminating staff and agency workers. Ensure records are updated and notifications issued in a timely fashion to all relevant departments and ensure any outstanding monies and property are returned to the Company.
- Prepare amendment to contracts and ensure records updated accordingly.
- Prepare new Exhibits to reflect any changes to agency worker contractual details and ensure the files and trackers are updated to reflect this information.
- Advise payroll monthly of all new starters, leavers, employees on maternity leave and any other adjustments to salary.
- Update starters and leavers listings on a weekly basis.
- Track and administer all paperwork concerning the probation period of new staff
- Ensure all records are maintained in line with the department Compliance procedures.
- Maintain lists of agency workers on a weekly basis.
- Prepare assignment agreements for assignees from other offices, including any extensions to existing agreements and salary review letters. Prepare living allowance requests.
- Assist with housing rental agreements, deposits and fees and advise Finance and Payroll of the applicable payments. Provide ongoing assistance in helping assignees settle in a new country.
- Ensure assignees coming to work in the London office are logged in the “Inpatriate” tracker.
- Prepare assignment agreements for staff going to work at other offices, including any extensions to existing agreements. Ensure GHRS and payroll are advised of any signed assignment agreements or changes and the relevant “Expatriate” tracker is updated.
- Prepare bank, mortgage and property references as requested.
- Raise finance memos and work orders on SAP for HR invoices. Support the raising of Purchase Orders and Frame Agreements on SAP.
- Maintain relevant processes in relation to Company Benefit Schemes as required
- Reconcile end of year annual leave balances for all employees and issue new annual leave forms.
Issue company communications from the HR London inbox as required.
- Action queries received through the HR London Inbox on a regular basis during the day, ensuring all emails are actioned by either passing to the relevant Advisor or responding to. Ensure all emails are filed correctly in the folders once actioned.
- Carry out any other duties commensurate with the role of Human Resources Administrator.
- To become familiar with and to maintain awareness of the client’s current requirements and where applicable, the latest Industry Codes and Standards including statutory rules and regulations.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.