I am looking to recruit a HR Advisor ASAP to be based in Liverpool on an initial 3-month contract leading to a permanent opportunity in the future. The main purpose for this role is to Undertake Payroll Activity within the Business unit Team across Shared Services.
- Transactional processing within your business unit team
- Undertaking all transactional activity including, Telephone calls and email queries. Transactional activity will include Payroll, Pensions, Training and Employee lifecycle.
- Ensure collaborative working supporting other HRSS Assurance & change teams when volumes are high in other areas.
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload.
- Working with HR Manager to identify own areas of development.
- Delivering excellent customer service, responding to cases in a professional manor
- Provide a business unit focussed service and support with customer escalations, issues, problems.
- Support continuous service improvement within HR Shared Services based upon team and customer feedback.
- Support a culture of multi-skilling within the shared service team.
- Supporting the transition of projects into BAU.
- Experience within a similar role
- HR knowledge would be ideal
- Hybrid working after training period
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive hourly rate
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay as You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.